April 2, 2013
- Updated CM Engine to version 1.58
March 19, 2013
- Fixed error with DR Engine improperly handling some conditions.
- Improved CLIK metric for coloring CLIK group ORFs.
February 25, 2013
- Added Simple Cumulative Hypergeometric tool.
January 15, 2013
- Added Yeast to Human Ortholog Tool.
August 15, 2012
- Added public facing link to Cutoff Linked to Interaction Knowledge.
July 19, 2012
- Updated CM Engine to v1.56 - this update improves the performance of Background Subtracted mode.
May 30, 2012
- Updated CM Engine to handle 2304 destiny plates (48 x 48 colonies)
- Added Manual Fine cropping option to CM Engine
- Added additional error handling to CM Engine when fine cropping images. If the automatic algorithm fails, users are now given the option to manually crop an image, without exiting the program.
- Significantly improved accuracy of "Background Subtracted" colony measurement mode in CM Engine.
- CM Engine now pings the Rothstein Lab server at startup to make sure users are using the latest version (no information is sent from users computers).
May 24, 2012
- Updated DR Engine to handle 2304 destiny plates (48 x 48 colonies)
- Fixed bugs relating to colony exclusion in DR Engine
- ScreenTroll is now linked on SGD gene pages
- S. cerevisiae Gene ID Converter tool now allows users to maintain input order.
- Improve session management across the entire website.
- ScreenTroll now accepts input from a txt file.
- Output from ScreenTroll now may be downloaded to a Microsoft Excel file.
- Output from intersection tool now contains more information.
- Improved border detection algorithm of CM Engine.
- Fixed bug in CM Engine that caused colonies to be measured improperly in Background Subtracted mode when only a small about of contrast existed between colonies and background.
- Improved security and session management site-wide
Edge colonies now normalized via the Collins et al method (see S. R. Collins, M. Schuldiner, N. J. Krogan, J. S. Weissman, Genome Biol 7, R63 (2006).)
- In this method edge colony sizes are scaled to match the normalization method chosen for the entire plate (e.g. Plate Median, Designated Control).
- Interior colonies can now be normalized via the Collins et al method (see S. R. Collins, M. Schuldiner, N. J. Krogan, J. S. Weissman, Genome Biol 7, R63 (2006).)
- Fixed duplicate column header bug in DR and SV Engines
- Fixed page numbering issue in SV Engine
- Fixed header order bug in Excel output of SV Engine
- Added 96 density support in CM Engine
- Fixed session storage issue in DR Engine
- Improved design and implementation of data intersection tool
- Updated ScreenTroll
- Improved key file upload support in DR Engine
- Improved DR Engine error reporting
- Added support for 2v and 2h replicate configurations in ScreenMill - SV Engine.
- Improved rough crop algorithm in ScreenMill - CM Engine.
- Improved output file format of ScreenMill - DR Engine.
- Added ability to view distribution of raw data in ScreenMill - DR Engine.
- Improved performance of global exclusion algorithm in ScreenMill - DR Engine.
- Added the ability to apply Bonferroni correction to p-values calculated in ScreenMill - DR Engine.
- Improved background subtracted mode performance in ScreenMill - CM Engine.
- Improved error handling within ScreenMill - DR Engine.
- ScreenTroll tool now available.
- Improved performance of ScreenMill.
- Fixed fine cropping issue in ScreenMill - CM Engine.
- Improved rough cropping algorithm ScreenMill - CM Engine.
- Added the ability to normalize data to designated controls in DR Engine.
- Added the ability to calculate statistical significance using an unpaired t-test in DR Engine.
- DR Engine no longer requires a key file to be selected for analysis.
- Added support for 16 replicates (4 x 4) to the DR and SV Engines.
- Added the ability to exclude entire rows and columns of data in DR Engine via the UI.